Wednesday, September 15, 2010

5,6 &7: I owed y'all some.




I'm really sorry I haven't updated for two weeks. I'm getting ahead on the weekends now so it'll always be good. If anyone's reading this, comment on something when I don't upload and bother me about it if you know me IRL. What am I talking about, no one reads this. Siigh. ANYWAY. Disregard the text and stuff in teh background of the pictures- these were drawn on the back of school work. Sorry. Only one more picture before they're drawn on good paper.

Summaries for the visually impaired:

5:Tiah and Shagnasty ride escalator. Tiah eats chocolate. The creeper packs up his backpack, snickering. Shagnasty throws the wrapper away. Tiah: "Well, this is my class. Thanks for caring and all" Shagnasty: "Of course. You seem interesting. I wanted to get to know you better." Tiah:"yeah, you too."

6:Creeper creature stalks shagnasty for three shots: hides behind wall, trashcan and follows innocently. Shagnasty whistles.

7: Shagnasty sees creeper in reflection of hover-truck at stop sign on the corner and says "Oh, Shi---"

No comments:

Post a Comment