Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4: Who's that creeper?


Wow, I'm really sorry guys. I already failed my goal of uploading every night I'm in school because I kept forgetting to scan before mum turned off her computer, and therefore the only scanner in the house, for the night. But I promise to try harder from now on! And, again. I'm sorry about the quality.

Dialogue: Tiah: Hm, Okay then.
Shagnasty: So, why are you upset?
Tiah: Sigh. Well-
Tiah's pocket: -BEEP!-
Tiah: Ah, Vihrlp, I have to go to class. Gonna walk with me?
Shagnasty: Sure.
Tiah: Mkay. So, yeah, I've just had a really bad day. I woke up late, got a really bad test back in Earth Geography, my boyfriend's phone is dead so he can't cheer me up...
Shagnasty(stopping at a vending machine): Well, Tiah, I'll tell you what. I'm getting you a chocolate bar. You like chocolate, right?
Tiah: Yeah, it's pretty good. Skittles are too, if you've ever tried them.
Shagnasty: Yeah.
(Evil fox thing with two toes and spikes on his back off in the corner glares evil-y)

No comments:

Post a Comment