Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Third comic!!


Wow it's been forever since I posted something. It is my goal to post every day that I am in school, so expect updates every weekday for here on out. I'm really sorry it's so dirty-looking but it's drawn on the back of schoolwork and as I've said before, photoshop hates me. I don't have time to clean it up, only ink it and scan it so please bear with me until I can get to where it is drawn on good paper. Other than that, thanks for joining me on my adventure to become a full-time webcomic artist!

Dialouge:
Tiah: Who are you again?
Shagnasty: Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Shagnasty! I'm in your Earth Religions Class!
Tiah: Well, I don't appreciate the "long face" comment. That's NOT original!
Shagnasty: Am I using it wrong? I thought it meant "Why are you so sad?"
Tiah: Haven't you ever taken Earth Humor? There's a joke where a horse walks into a bar and the barman says "Why the long face?" Because an Earth horse has a long face like mine. It's supposed to be funny. It's not.
Shagnasty: Uh, well, I'm a first year, I don't have Earth Humor 'til next semester. I'm terribly sorry, I'm not a speciesist, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment