Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Second Comic, First Post

Hi there. Welcome to the University of Earth. I don't claim to have good art skills, I never said i was funny or trying to be, I might not update every day and I might even give up on this. But what I am is a storyteller. And, as usual, I have one to tell. And this is it. (actually, this is the second comic, I still have to fix the first one... but I'll put it up later, I swears.) All I ask is that you chill along for the ride and put up with me. Also, feel free to comment, whether it be art or storyline related.

Additional Info:
That's Tiah and Shagnasty. This comic was actually first sketched on the back of a test (stupid move- I never got it back) and redrawn on the back of a class syllabus. Tiah (pronounced tee-a) and Shagnasty were both random characters of mine that I doodled on German worksheets and things. Shagnasty's name was a nickname that my grandfather that died when I was two used to call all of his grandchildren. like "sweetie" or "sonny" or "hon" or "hey you there," but Shagnasty. And I think it fits him, the little shaggyfuzzball with a top hat that I've grown to love, and hope one day you will too.

Medium: Or for you non-art people, how I did it: pencil on the back of school work, scanned in and cleaned up on photoshop. That's what they'll all be, until further notice.

For my special blind friend: (I can't promise I'll do this every time) Fuzzball with a top hat stands next to alien who's slumped against a wall... or supposed to be. She has a horse's head, eel's body, bears ears, woman's legs and horses hooves... or something along those lines. Fuzzball says "Why the long face, Tiah?"

No comments:

Post a Comment